About United Scientific Group Editors Association
The scientific industry involved in networking, organizing meetings and publishing scholarly journals is increasing constantly in order to meet the demands of emerging concepts and subjects in different fields of science. Rigorous and meticulous policies and guidelines are essential to maintain the highest standards of scientific excellence. United Scientific Group (USG) is fortunate to have a United Scientific Group Editors Association (USGEA) that serves this role. USGEA is an association of United Scientific Group journals editors who are now the board of directors with diverse backgrounds and professional experience, who seek to foster cooperation and communication among editors, improve editorial standards, promote the concept of self-criticism and self-regulation in scholarly publishing, and encourage research on the editorial principles and practices of publishing.
USGEA's purpose is to serve the scientific community by upholding the standards of peer review, editorial independence and other editorial policies.
- Create journals having a clear mission and well developed publishing policies.
- Abide the industry standards and follow the trends in the rapidly-changing environment of scientific publishing.
- Develop challenging themes and to organize customized scientific events.
- Provide strategic direction to the publishing house, overseeing activities and progress.
- Focused inputs in developing peer review guidelines and editorial policy statements.
- Address the significant issues arise from the in-house editors, reviewers, authors and readers.
- Resolve the professional problems related to scientific meetings and forums.